Thursday 27 May 2010

Center Parcs - hurray!

We're now back in sunny Scotland after our first ever Center Parcs holiday, and I have to say we had a great time!I was fully expecting the trip to be as challenging as our first 'holiday' with my daughter when she was nine months old, but I was in for a pleasant surprise. The entire place is designed, obviously, to be very child friendly with lots of nice wide paths for buggy pushing, family restaurants (not that we went to these) and a great pool. We didn't really go for all the paid activities on offer but just used the pool a lot.

The two that we did pay for were Messy Play (Me: what was your favourite bit? Her: washing my hands... Me: sigh) and the creche. Ahhh 3 hours of child free bliss.

Is it wrong that the best part of my family holiday was the bit without the kids?!

No comments:

Post a Comment